Edmore Avenue is a residential street located in Queens Village, New York. It is situated between Merrick Boulevard and Springfield Boulevard, and runs for approximately two miles. The street is home to a diverse mix of residents, including families, young professionals, and retirees. Edmore Avenue is also home to a variety of businesses, such as restaurants, cafes, and shops. In addition, the street is close to several parks and recreational facilities. As a result, Edmore Avenue is an attractive place to live for people who want to be close to the action but also have access to green space.
According to the 2010 US Census, Edmore Avenue has a population of 3,731 people. The median age of residents is 38 years old, and the racial makeup of the street is predominantly black or African American (78%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (15%), Asian (3%), and white (2%). The street is majority renter-occupied (62%), with the remaining 38% of households being owner-occupied. The average household size on Edmore Avenue is 2.5 people. The median income for households on the street is $55,000 per year.
Edmore Avenue is home to a variety of schools, both public and private. In terms of public schools, students in Edmore Avenue have the option of attending either Queens Village High School or Francis Lewis High School. Both of these schools are highly rated, and offer a great education. In terms of private schools, there are a number of excellent options in Edmore Avenue as well.
Some of the best private schools in the area include The Madison School, The Brooklyn Friends School, and The Park School. All of these schools offer an excellent education, and parents in Edmore Avenue have a great choice when it comes to choosing a school for their children.
Edmore Avenue is a neighborhood that is known for its diverse population and its many cultural attractions. Visitors to Edmore Avenue can find a variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses catering to a range of tastes and interests. The area is also home to a number of historical landmarks, including the Queens Village Library, which was built in 1858. Edmore Avenue is an ideal destination for those who are looking to experience the culture and history of New York City.
Overall, Edmore Avenue is a great place to live. The people are friendly and welcoming, the neighborhood is clean and safe, and there are plenty of amenities nearby. The only downside is the high cost of living, but this is offset by the quality of life on offer. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Edmore Avenue should definitely be on your list.
Additionally, if you’re looking for a safe, family-friendly neighborhood, look no further than Hartland Avenue. This tree-lined street is home to a close-knit community of residents who have lived here for generations. The neighbors are always willing to lend a helping hand, and the area is well-lit and well-maintained. There’s also a great sense of community pride on Hartland Avenue. Residents take care of their homes and yards, and they often get together for block parties and other social events.